Zoned cushion, vented side panels, and merino wool means this sock is ready for anything. 3 Pack means you can wander more and launder less.
- A fine grade fiber of wool that is temperature regulating, luxuriously soft, and comfortable. Naturally wrinkle resistant, breathable, and resists odor.
Merino wool transports sweat and moisture away from skin as a vapor keeping you dry and comfortable year round.
Comfort Toe Seam
- Smooth, flat seam adds durability, does not rub, and reduces irritation
- Strategically placed vents and premium fibers allow your feet to breathe
Targeted Cushion Zones
- All day comfort. No excess bulk. Reinforced seams and cushioned impact zones keep you moving
- Light compression arch helps eliminate strain and fatigue while keeping socks in place all day long
Stay Up Cuff
- Memory knit construction eliminates slouchy socks by providing lasting shape and support
- 30% Merino Wool, 30% Acrylic, 29% Nylon, 7% Nanoglide, 2% Polyester, 2% Spandex
Why not more merino? Because merino is strong when dry, but weakend while wet. Truly high percentage merino socks are warm and fuzzy, but prone to failure in real world use.
The ultimate combination of high quality materials makes for an incredibly strong sock without sacrificing any of the temperature regulating quality or comfort of merino wool. Additional materials are woven strategically throughout high wear areas, to reinforce common failure points, and to add design.
Paired these suckers with a pair of Capitan elephants hides and I tell you what… It was like I slide in my dogs right down the elephant trunk itself. They sure did a great job creating these socks. I nearly threw out all my other crusty ole tube socks and replaced them with these! My toes never felt better! 10 of 10 would recommend!
I live in the high Sonoran Desert so have to wear boots most of the time but try to keep my feet cool and comfortable. These socks seem to be doing the trick. They are very comfortable in this extreme environment and are obviously very high quality.