- Color: Cognac
- Foot: Tech Quill Genuine Ostrich
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Goat 12"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit
- Conforms to your foot for unmatched comfort
- Genuine exotic skin and leather construction
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Full lined with soft cream cow leather
- Tucked interior seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Oil impregnated butyl leather outsole
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Excellent quality for the price, shafts are a bit narrow and difficult to get on compared to other boots I've purchased from Capitan
these are simply great, well made, fit good, look awesome!!
I was skeptical but still purchased the boots, but happy with the purchase.
Boots came a day early, packaged well and they are still making the house smell like leather. Quality boot and feels broken in. Very comfortable!
They were to tight, so I'm guessing I need the EE size. I already did the return process on both pairs I got. Still haven't heard anything form you all in a 2 weeks.