Exotic cognac pirarucu fish with a black leather upper and 10 row finely stitched embroidery. Each pair will have a unique texture and distinct character for a boot that is truly your own.
Pirarucu is also known as Big Bass. Made from the hide of Arapaima fish native to the Amazon River basin.
- Color: Cognac
- Foot: Genuine Pirarucu Fish
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Cowhide 13"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit
- Conforms to your foot for unmatched comfort
- Genuine exotic skin and leather construction
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Full lined with soft cream cow leather
- Tucked interior seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Very well made boots!!
Some of the most comfortable boots I’ve ever put on my feet.
The look of this boot and craftsmanship of this boot is amazing. Feels great on your foot right out of the box and is very comfortable.
Seems to be a Great pair of boots, other than my left boot's sole cracked within a week. Also, I don't wear these for work, only for night's out or to special events. Alot of money for something that will wear quickly for no reason.