Monroe is work ready with enhanced engineering for stability and comfort in an incredibly durable, pull-on work boot. Industrial duty outsole and comfort system is designed to reduce fatigue and take on environments like farm work, factory, construction, and gas exploration.
- Enhanced Width Arch Support Provides Lateral Stability
10 Layer Anti-Fatigue Comfort System
- EVA Midsole Cushions and Absorbs Shock
Full Grain Leather Foot and Shaft
- Air Mesh Lining is Anti-Microbial
- Oil and Slip Resistant Extended Wear Industrial Duty Outsole
- Durable Tread Design is Non-Tracking, Self-Cleaning
- OSHA Approved 90 Degree Safety Heel
- Soft Toe: ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Color: Corojo and Deep Water Green
- Foot: Full Grain Leather Cowhide
- Shaft: Full Grain Leather Cowhide 12"
- Toe Shape: Wide Square Comfort Toe
- Toe Safety: Soft Toe
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH Rated
- Heel: 90 Degree OSHA Approved Safety Heel
All Day Comfort: Enhanced arch support, anti-friction, anti-fatigue, all day comfort technology make Capitan Work Boots ruggedly durable and comfortable no matter how long the shift.
Work Boot Sizing: Buy 1/2 size down from our western boots. Size 13+, buy next size down.
Work boots feature a comfort toe shape. We made the fit a bit more generous for guys who prefer to kick 'em off or wear thick socks.
Personalized Fit: Each pair includes a footbed insert in the box to customize the fit to your liking.
To install footbed insert: Simply remove the orthotic comfort insole, place the footbed insert in the bottom of the boot, and re-insert orthotic comfort insole over the footbed insert. This will snug up the boot fit slightly. Great for use with thinner socks or if you prefer less room in the toe box.
What is ASTM F2892-11?
ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) 2892 sets the minimum standards and testing procedures for safety footwear.
The identification of the ASTM 2892 standard is listed by sections:
- ASTM 2892-11 (The F2892 identifies the ASTM Standard and the “11” signifies the year of the standard)
- Used to reference additional protective features
Electrical Shock Resistant Protection- EH
EH protective footwear is designed to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits and is only meant to be used as a secondary protection for electrical hazard environments.
The outer surface of the sole and heel are not penetrated by any electrically conductive component, like nails in the heel.
EH shock resistant footwear must be capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1.0 milliampere.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
This is my second pair of Capitan boots. I have to wear EE and most brands don’t fit right. These fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Finally found a pair of boots with quality build, good fit and a fair price.
Great quality boot just have to return them to get a wider size.