- Color: Black
- Foot: Rough Out Tech Quill Genuine Ostrich
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Cowhide 12"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit conforms to your foot over time for an unmatched comfort level
- Genuine exotic skin and leather construction
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Soft cream cow leather lining with tucked seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Oil impregnated butyl leather outsole
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
I have 3 pairs of Capitan Boots and I'm not buying any other boot from now on. They wear and feel great and they have the best service around. I placed an order on Wednesday and they were here in N.C. on Saturday am. I'm waiting on a Shark Skin Boot, soon I hope..
Good quality boots i love this boots
I was about to return another pair of boots because I hadn’t worn them and then saw these on their site and bought immediately! I kept the others as well because you can’t have an odd number pairs of boots, that’s science.