- Color: Saddle Tan
- Foot: Cowhide
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Cowhide 13"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit
- Conforms to your foot for unmatched comfort
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Full lined with soft cream cow leather
- Tucked interior seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Oil impregnated butyl leather outsole
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
I like the fit right out of the box and the style is excellent
I’ve worn 10.5 size shoes and boots my entire adult life. These 10.5’a were at least an inch past the end of my toe. I exchanged them for a size 10, still too big. I have ordered a size 9.5 and hope they will fit just right. Good looking boots and good craftsmanship. I would say they are sized a while size too big.
The customer service is really good. The boots are fairly decent quality and fit pretty good.
Comfortable, seems to be good quality. Will see how they hold up but they fit well, although they seem to run a bit large, exchanging them was fairly painless so I got good expectations.