Mix it up with a 2 color pack.
The James boot sock features full-cushion construction with nanoglide reinforced critical wear zones for lasting durability and blister-free fit.
An ultra comfortable boot sock designed with hunting trips and winter weather in mind. Full cushion design works well in your boots that have a little room in the toe.
- A fine grade fiber of wool that is temperature regulating, luxuriously soft, and comfortable. Naturally wrinkle resistant, breathable, and resists odor.
Merino wool transports sweat and moisture away from skin as a vapor keeping you dry and comfortable year round.
Comfort Toe Seam
- Smooth, flat seam adds durability, does not rub, and reduces irritation
- Strategically placed vents and premium fibers allow your feet to breathe
- All day comfort. No excess bulk. Reinforced seams and cushioned impact zones keep you moving
- Light compression arch helps eliminate strain and fatigue while keeping socks in place all day long
Stay Up Cuff
- Memory knit construction eliminates slouchy socks by providing lasting shape and support
- 35% Merino Wool, 35% Acrylic, 19% Nylon, 5% Nanoglide, 4% Polyester, 2% Spandex
Why not more merino? Because merino is strong when dry, but weakend while wet. Truly high percentage merino socks are warm and fuzzy, but prone to failure in real world use.
The ultimate combination of high quality materials makes for an incredibly strong sock without sacrificing any of the temperature regulating quality or comfort of merino wool. Additional materials are woven strategically throughout high wear areas, to reinforce common failure points, and to add design.