La Porte Steel Toe
Built tough with a steel safety toe and enhanced stability in an incredibly durable, all day comfortable work boot. Industrial duty outsole and comfort system is designed to reduce fatigue and tackle harsh environments with ease.
- Steel Safety Toe: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Enhanced Width Arch Support Provides Lateral Stability
10 Layer Anti-Fatigue Comfort System
- EVA Midsole Cushions and Absorbs Shock
Full Grain Leather Foot and Shaft
- Air Mesh Lining is Anti-Microbial
- Oil and Slip Resistant Extended Wear Industrial Duty Outsole
- Durable Tread Design is Non-Tracking, Self-Cleaning
- OSHA Approved 90 Degree Safety Heel
- Color: Maduro Brown
- Foot: Full Grain Leather Cowhide
- Shaft: Full Grain Leather Cowhide 12"
- Toe Shape: Wide Square Comfort Toe
- Toe Safety: Steel Toe
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Heel: 90 Degree OSHA Approved Safety Heel
All Day Comfort: Enhanced arch support, anti-friction, anti-fatigue, all day comfort technology make Capitan Work Boots ruggedly durable and comfortable no matter how long the shift.
Work Boot Sizing: Buy 1/2 size down from our western boots. Size 13+, buy next size down.
Work boots feature a comfort toe shape. We made the fit a bit more generous for guys who prefer to kick 'em off or wear thick socks.
Personalized Fit: Each pair includes a footbed insert in the box to customize the fit to your liking.
To install footbed insert: Simply remove the orthotic comfort insole, place the footbed insert in the bottom of the boot, and re-insert orthotic comfort insole over the footbed insert. This will snug up the boot fit slightly. Great for use with thinner socks or if you prefer less room in the toe box.
ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) 2413 sets the minimum standards and testing procedures for safety footwear.
The identification of the ASTM 2413 standard is listed by sections:
- ASTM F2413-11 (The F2413 identifies the ASTM Standard and the “11” signifies the year of the standard)
- F (Female) or M (Male) and I/75 (Impact safety-toe protection) and C/75 (Compression safety-toe protection)
- Used to reference additional protective features
Impact (I) and Compression (C) Resistance
A safety test is performed by dropping a 50 pound weight from a predetermined height (1.5 feet) at a designated speed. The I/75 C/75 rated footwear will protect the wearer’s toes from an impact of up to 75 foot-pounds and compressive loads up to 2,500 pounds.
The clearances under the safety toe after the test is performed are as follows:
Men-0.500 Inch (12.7mm)
Women-0.468 Inch (11.9mm)
Electrical Shock Resistant Protection- EH
EH protective footwear is designed to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits and is only meant to be used as a secondary protection for electrical hazard environments.
The outer surface of the sole and heel are not penetrated by any electrically conductive component, like nails in the heel.
EH shock resistant footwear must be capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1.0 milliampere.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Awesome pair of boots
They look and feel great. I got a half size smaller like website stated and the fit is perfect.
Comfortable boots. If they hold up for a year I'll buy another pair. Get a pair 1/2 inch smaller than your tennis shoes for a tight fit.
La Porte Steel Toe