A lightweight, flat-knit sock made from premium merino. Durable, temperature regulating, and light compression arch support for comfort day in and day out. We find this sock best suited to heat and mild cold conditions. A local favorite for well-fitting boots due to it's thin, cushion-free design.
- A fine grade fiber of wool that is temperature regulating, luxuriously soft, and comfortable. Naturally wrinkle resistant, breathable, and resists odor.
Merino wool transports sweat and moisture away from skin as a vapor keeping you dry and comfortable year round.
- Strategically placed vents and premium fibers allow your feet to breathe
Flat Knit Comfort
- Lightweight durability and bulk-free comfort. The ultimate sock for remaining agile in heat and mild cold. For those who prefer a thin sock with no added cushion.
- Light compression arch helps eliminate strain and fatigue while keeping socks in place all day long
Stay Up Cuff
- Memory knit construction eliminates slouchy socks by providing lasting shape and support
- 37% Nylon, 27% Merino Wool, 27% Acrylic, 5% Nanoglide, 2% Polyester, 2% Spandex
Why not more merino? Because merino is strong when dry, but weakend while wet. Truly high percentage merino socks are warm and fuzzy, but prone to failure in real world use.
The ultimate combination of high quality materials makes for an incredibly strong sock without sacrificing any of the temperature regulating quality or comfort of merino wool. Additional materials are woven strategically throughout high wear areas, to reinforce common failure points, and to add design.