Full quill ostrich in a rich, cappuccino oiled finish that distresses as you wear them for a proper patina.
- Color: Cappuccino
- Please note: This finish will begin to lighten after your first wear and over time gives that rugged, lived-in look. Apply leather conditioner to darken them as often as you like.
- Foot: Full Quill Genuine Ostrich
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Goat 13"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit
- Conforms to your foot for unmatched comfort
- Genuine exotic skin and leather construction
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Full lined with soft cream cow leather
- Tucked interior seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Good quality, for sizing chart litte more room in toe than expected but width was good
These fit just as snug and great as my Cimarron African hippo boots. Love the dark brown color. Get a 1/2 size smaller than you usually wear. The left boot fits a tad looser than the right.....but they're so beautiful I'm just going to live with it instead of mailing boots back and forth. I still give it 5 stars 👍
I have all three colors and these are my favorite so far.
Blown away by the quality of these boots. They are even nicer than I thought they would be. They are simply the best out there!
These boots are great! I have crazy wide feet, so I usually am uncomfortable to boots. These Renos are another story. I have so much room width wise, and I think the comfort is on par with boots far greater in price than these. I won't be buying any brand of boot other than Capitan for now on.
I actually wear these on job sites daily, and they hold up great. I went dancing the other day, so I cleaned them up real fast, and they looked great still. Great durability.
Stylish (Look better in person)