- Color: Cafe
- Foot: Fish Pattern Cowhide
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Goat 12"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit
- Conforms to your foot for unmatched comfort
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Full lined with soft cream cow leather
- Tucked interior seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Oil impregnated butyl leather outsole
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Nice, well built boots. Packaged very well. Leather lining is very comfortable. Ran a half size big for me compared to other brands.
The shoes I ordered were a size too big for my husband and out of the return window because I ordered them early for a Christmas present. I emailed the company and they are still letting me exchange them for the correct size. My husband loves the boots!
Alittle larger than expected but will 100% buy again
4th pair in a year! Perfect!
I love my new boots, the only change I would have choose was a round toe