- Color: Cognac
- Foot: Tech Quill Genuine Ostrich
- Heel: 1 1/2"
- Toe: Wide Square
- Shaft: Goat 12"
- Hand lasted, "firm handshake" fit conforms to your foot over time for an unmatched comfort level
- Genuine exotic skin and leather construction
- Lemonwood hand-driven pegs
- Top quality leather channel welt insole
- Stacked leather heel and counter
- Soft cream cow leather lining with tucked seams
- Goodyear resole-able welt
- Oil impregnated butyl leather outsole
- Tech-Temp removable orthotic footbed
Removable orthotic footbed features moisture and temperature management for all day comfort
- Anti-friction fiber minimizes heat build-up and cools rapidly
- Impact absorbing athletic foam cushioning
- Anti-microbial reduces odor
- Ultra fast drying
The shape of your boot comes from stretching leather around a form called a "Last".
Unlike traditional lasts that are flat and straight, Capitan enhanced lasts are designed around the shape and curve of your foot.
The lasting process is then completed by our most-skilled artisans. These master craftsmen select and stretch the hide by hand allowing them to feel what each unique piece of leather needs to form the desired look and fit of your boot.
This proces delivers what we refer to as our firm handshake fit.
It's not easier or cheaper to do it this way, but your boots will conform to your foot for incredible comfort and last for years to come.
Free shipping, Free returns, Free exchanges for all orders in the USA.
Order 100% risk-free. Try them on in home and find the perfect pair with easy, hassle-free returns and exchanges.
Great fit. Very comfortable with a great look.
I’ve been wearing cowboy boots for over 6 decades. These are without a doubt the best feeling out of the box pair of any boots I’ve ever put on my feet.
This is my first pair of Capitan Boots, but it won't be my last! I'm very impressed with the quality, fit and feel. From the detail in the stitching on the uppers to the ostrich leather that's as soft as a puppy's ears, these boots look every bit as good as they feel.
Worn boots all of my life. Had many brands, skins, leathers and various price points. Happy to say that I am over-satisfied with my recent purchase of the Capitan Telluride boots. Bought them for my son’s upcoming wedding and couldn’t be happier.